Shipping and Return
Shipping (International Delivery)
We offer international delivery ONLY to New zealand, Mainland China, HKSAR and Australia this moment, We will increase locations and locally warehouse.
Shipping is done via AuPost or other with insurance and a tracking number. Delivery time is typically within 7 business days from receipt of payment.
The shipping cost is a global flat rate. We send our products by AuPost or denpends orders locations from. In very rare cases, however, it may not be possible to deliver to certain countries by AuPost or others. In this case we will ship by regular air mail and we might ask you to pay the price difference if it is more expensive.
All of our products are shipped from orders local warehouse.
We usually ship the item within 1-3 business days after the payment is received. The parcel will then be in transit for 2-4 business days, so altogether please calculate about 7 business days. Also please keep in mind that it may take some additional day(s) at customs (which unfortunately we cannot control) and there might be some delays due to holidays or a sudden reduction in stock.
After your item has shipped, you will immediately receive a tracking number by email so you can keep track of your parcel’s location at any time. Since it is traceable, safe and insured, there’s no need to worry. However, please track your parcel yourself and make sure you know when it will arrive. We will keep you informed if there are any major delays. We are always here for you via email or phone. Our interest is to satisfy our customers.
Please note that for countries outside Australia import duties and taxes may be levied once your order reaches your country. Charges and customs holding times may vary depending on the value of the package and the final destination address. We try our best to keep charges as low as possible, however we are unable to control or predict the final charges. If you need to pay import duties and taxes, the courier will contact you for more information ahead of delivery. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team on ContactUs
Returns and Exchanges
1. The Purchaser must carefully inspect the product as soon as it is received and notify us immediately if there are any problems with the product, such as damage or receival of a different product.
2. If the product delivered is different from the product the Purchaser ordered, or the product is defective, or the Purchaser does not like the product, the Purchaser may return such product, subject to the following conditions, by sending an email to us and stating the reason for return within seven days after receipt of the product. However, the product can only be exchanged for the same product originally purchased and not for different product.
3. If the Purchaser wishes to return the product because the product is defective, it is not the product the Purchaser ordered, it is received damaged, or it has problems caused by us, we will pick up the original shipping costs and/or any return shipping costs. A selection of countries offer the Purchaser the opportunity to reclaim import taxes and duties. However, this requires a personal application to your local government or authority and we are unable to assist you with this process.
4. If the Purchaser wishes to return the product because of the Purchaser’s personal reasons, such as the Purchaser does not like the product, the Purchaser shall be responsible for the original shipping costs, return shipping cost and any bank/wire transfer charges associated with refunding the purchase price.
5. All returns must be packed correctly to be accepted.
6. Returnable products must be returned within eight days from the date on which the Purchaser informed us of the Purchaser’s intention to and reason for the return.
7. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Purchaser may not exchange the product in the following circumstances:
a. When the Purchaser contacts us on or after the eighth day after the delivery.
b. When the product tags, price tags, labels, etc. have been removed from the product.
c. When the product has been used, damaged, broken or changed by the Purchaser or the product package has been opened or the product package has been damaged, broken or destroyed.
d. Customized and sanitary products are generally excluded from return.